Diploma Course in X-RAY Technicians
- Minimum Qualification for Admission 10th, 12th, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age : No age Restriction.
- Duration : Two Years.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Since this is a certificate course, it won’t guarantee you supervisor level jobs. After completion of the course, one may land entry level technician’s post at diagnostic labs, radiography centers and hospitals or clinics having medical imaging labs within them.
- X-Ray technician’s tasks include operating the X-Ray machine, guiding the patients (posture and procedures)
- and following the instructions of the lab supervisor or manager.
- In short, technicians may work at hospitals (Government or private), clinics and medical imaging labs.
For Queries Contact Us:
- Website: www.ospmi.com
- Contact : 9813193228 / 7206984438 / 8059410073