- It is a master degree of medical laboratory technology, contains the entire laboratory practices of the medical system. Candidate must have cleared BRT/BMLT or any equivalent qualifications.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- The “Medical field” is one of the best, reputed and respected professional fields in India and abroad.
- Medical courses are in demand and fast growing. It is a hard working field but a reputed one also. The patients are being cured for 24×7.
- The career is divided at the level of your education in the medical field. Whether you have a diploma or bachelor degree or master degree, you are in a race of a good career.
- After the completion of medical course you can choose the right organization or industry or hospital.
- There are so many industries, organizations, pharmaceutics, hospital, research laboratories and related industries in India and abroad.
- Since this is a certificate course, it won’t guarantee you supervisor level jobs. After completion of the course, one may land entry level technician’s post at diagnostic labs, radiography centres and hospitals or clinics having medical imaging labs within them.
- X-Ray technician’s tasks include operating the X-Ray machine, guiding the patients (posture and procedures) and following the instructions of the lab supervisor or manager.
- In short, technicians may work at hospitals (Government or private), clinics and medical imaging labs.