- Minimum Qualification for Admission 10th, 12th, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age : No age Restriction.
- Duration : Two Years.
By seeing the benefits of Yoga, career opportunities in this field are increasing in India as well as in abroad also. After pursuing yoga courses, you can work in health clubs, yoga & pilates studios, special needs centre, private gym and in individual clients homes.
“After became a yoga instructor, you would usually be self-employed by running your own yoga school.”
For the Yoga Professionals, there are several job options available both in the government & private sectors. You can also self-employed by opening your own yoga center.
Yoga also opens various jobs in the given field such as research, management, hospital, academic, administrative, consultation, etc. The government has made it compulsory to have a Yoga teacher in every school.
Some job titles are-
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Advisor
- Yoga Specialist
- Yoga Practitioner
- Yoga Teacher
- Research Officer- Yoga and Neuropathology
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Yoga Consultant
- Publication Officer (Yoga)
- Yoga Manager
- Government & Private Schools
- Yoga and Neuropathology colleges or institutions
- ESIC General Hospital Naroda Ahmadabad
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Central Council for Research in Homeopathy
- Centre Research Centers
Duties of a Yoga Instructor-
- Design courses & lesson plans.
- Analyze the fitness level & requirements of all participants.
- Demonstrate and perform all yoga exercises to participants.
- Design safe and comprehensive yoga programs for various participants.
- Monitor participant performance and recommend different yoga exercise.
- Salary- “Salary packages are excellent in this field.”
- Benefits of Yoga:
- Increase your flexibility.
- It helps to build muscle strength.
- Prevents from cartilage and joint breakdown.
- Maintains healthy lifestyle.
- Gives you peace of mind.
- Increase concentration.
- Relief from stress.
- Gaining more control over emotions.